| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manchester, England in May is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 61mm (2.4in) of water is dropped.
- In May the skies in Manchester, England are slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 5:05 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 15:01 long and the longest day is 16:36 long with an average length of 15:53.
- There are approximately 10:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Manchester, England May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Manchester, England, Uk
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Manchester, England:
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) NNW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) WNW
- Valley, Uk - 149.4 kms (92.9 miles) W
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 160.4 kms (99.7 miles) SW
- Aberporth, Uk - 207.3 kms (128.8 miles) SW
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) SSW
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) NNE
- Leeming, Uk - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) NNE
- Hull, England, Uk - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) ENE
- Waddington, Uk - 120.7 kms (75 miles) E
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 107.8 kms (67 miles) SSE
- Lyneham, Uk - 212 kms (131.7 miles) S
- London, England, Uk - 253.5 kms (157.6 miles) SSE