| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manchester, England in August is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in August is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 79mm (3.1in) of water is unloaded.
- The skies in Manchester, England are a little dull having an average of a modest 4:29 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:45 long and the longest day is 15:43 long with an average length of 14:46.
- There are approximately 10:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Manchester, England August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Manchester, England, Uk
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Manchester, England:
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) NNW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) WNW
- Valley, Uk - 149.4 kms (92.9 miles) W
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 160.4 kms (99.7 miles) SW
- Aberporth, Uk - 207.3 kms (128.8 miles) SW
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) SSW
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) NNE
- Leeming, Uk - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) NNE
- Hull, England, Uk - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) ENE
- Waddington, Uk - 120.7 kms (75 miles) E
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 107.8 kms (67 miles) SSE
- Lyneham, Uk - 212 kms (131.7 miles) S
- London, England, Uk - 253.5 kms (157.6 miles) SSE