Climate of Manchester, England, Uk Average Weather
- Manchester, England, united-kingdom, 53°23'N, 2°18'W, 75 m (246 ft)
- Manchester, England has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Manchester, England is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 9.4 degrees Celsius (48.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 810 mm (31.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1071 hours.
- If Manchester, England were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) NNW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) WNW
- Valley, Uk - 149.4 kms (92.9 miles) W
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 160.4 kms (99.7 miles) SW
- Aberporth, Uk - 207.3 kms (128.8 miles) SW
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 234.6 kms (145.8 miles) SSW
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) NNE
- Leeming, Uk - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) NNE
- Hull, England, Uk - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) ENE
- Waddington, Uk - 120.7 kms (75 miles) E
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 107.8 kms (67 miles) SSE
- Lyneham, Uk - 212 kms (131.7 miles) S
- London, England, Uk - 253.5 kms (157.6 miles) SSE
Topic: Climate of Manchester, England, Uk
Page 1 of 1